Thanks for visiting my writing and book site!
My goal is to inspire YOU. Whether you are into reading books or writing them, I hope you find valuable information here to get you started.
What is ChicaWriter.com?
- A place to share my up and downs from my writing career. I started writing essays in grade school, moved to high school journalism, newspaper reporting, non-fiction books and eventually novels. Peeps, let me just say, I've survived numerous rejections, tears, heartache - but I learned to push forward until someone finally said "YES!" If I can do it, so can you!
- Book features. I read a LOT of books and will share some of them here. I'll only share the books that moved my spirit. This isn't a book review blog, per se, but it is a book blog. I've enlisted some friends to come on board and share their favorite books too.
- Resources for new writers. Whether it is learning about outlining, character development or book promotions, I'll share tips to help you.
- Books-to-movies. I'm a movie junkie all the way! I've spent many years as an entertainment reporter and movie reviewer, so occasionally I'll share features pertaining to theatrical films that were based on novels. I'll also have giveaways pertaining to these films!
- Writer interviews: From script writers to poets to authors, you'll find one-on-one Q&A sessions.
To have your book considered to be featured on ChicaWriter.com, send me an email with the details.